WELCH ALLYN ProBP™ 2000 Digital Blood Pressure Device
Fast and accurate automated blood pressure readings at your fingertips. When looking for a clinical digital blood pressure device, accuracy and reliability may be your biggest concerns. Welch Allyn has designed the new ProBP 2000 digital blood pressure device with technology features for results you can feel confident in.
SureBP inflation-based algorithm is used across Welch Allyn vital signs devices, helping clinicians in every care setting capture automated, fast and accurate blood pressure readings.
• Blood pressure readings are captured more comfortably on inflation and take about 20 seconds
• Meets AAMI standards for blood pressure accuracy
• One-button touch triggers the device to start capturing on cuff inflation
• 97% completion rate in the presence of motion
• Includes one Adult size Flexiport cuff
• Powered by 4 AA Batteries